Technical data for all modelsAll Speedflow models use the same componentry, the differences being casing material and finish. Note that the Speedflow has an adjustable fan speed, from 3800 to 8200 rpm, which is reflected in some of the figures being displayed as a range.
WARRANTY7 years: 3 years labour / 7 years parts (terms apply)
COMPONENTS AND MATERIALS
- Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special Speedflow® wrench.
- Aluminium base, with Ø 8 mm holes for wall mounting. It includes silent-blocks to damp mechanical vibrations.
- Fire resistant plastic UL 94-V0 fan scroll.
- High speed motor. Universal brush motor, 3800-8200 rpm, A class. RPM may be adjusted manually by means of a potentiometer. The motor includes a safety thermal cut-off at 120ºC.
- Aluminium centrifugal double asymmetrical inlet fan wheel.
- Waved wire NiCr heating element mounted on a mica frame that incorporates a self-resetable thermal cut-off at 80ºC which disconnect the whole appliance.
- Fully adjustable (5-25 cm) IR electronic detection sensor by means of a potentiometer.
- Sensors come with a polycarbonate viewing window.
|Voltage||100-120, 208, 220-240 V|
|Electrical isolation||Class I|
|Dimensions (W x H x D, in mm)||289 x 266.8 x 100 (M06A/AC/ACS)|
|294 x 270.5 x 100 (M06AF)|
|Weight||3.6 kg (M06A/AC/ACS)|
|6.9 kg (M06AF)|
|Effective airflow||61-98 m3/h, 1012-1632 l/min|
|Nominal airflow||73-118 m3/h, 1215-3200 l/min|
|Air velocity||90-180 Km/h|
|Total power||1150 W|
|Motor power||250 W|
|Heating element power||900 W|
|Consumption||4.8 A (240 V)|
|RPM||3800 – 8200|
|Air temperature (10 cm distance / 21 ºC)||41 – 44 ºC|
|Noise level (at 2 m)||64-74 dB|