When the green option is also the best commercial solution
Now with a brushless motor!
The Mediclinics Machflow is one of our three ’green hand dryers’. It achieves the impossible – better performance with better energy efficiency. Both drying times and energy usage are slashed by up to 5 times. This is a dream come true for anyone wanting to improve the environmental performance of their buildings without sacrificing too much in terms of performance. You sacrifice nothing.
The Mediclinics Machflow hand dryer has the potential to make a big impact on your NABERS and GREENSTAR scores, while it also improves your customer experience and reduces your running costs.
With these features, the choice is pretty obvious:
- It is fast
- Dries hands in 8 to 10 seconds.
- Up to 5 times faster than conventional hand dryers.
- It is economical
- Reduces electricity usage by 80% over conventional hand dryers.
- Purchase price is a fraction of the leading competitor.
- Slashes cost per use by 98% over paper towels, which means that the cost per drying session gets down to around 2% of paper towels.
- Slashes maintenance costs associated with paper towels.
- Long life reduces total cost over time. High-quality components, excellent vandal-proofing, and the best warranty in its class make the Mediclinics Machflow a sound investment.
- Compact size and conventional wall plate make floor plans easier to design.
- Conventional footprint and standard fitting holes reduce building costs for refitting and new works.
- It is environmentally-friendly
- Up to 7 times more energy-efficient than conventional hand dryers.
- Around 10 times more energy-efficient than paper towels (life cycle analysis).
- Up to 75% reduction in CO2 emissions compared with paper towels.
- Use of renewable electricity sources reduces environmental impact even more.
- No waste means no landfill issues. For example, a ten-storey office building can produce over 9 tonnes of paper towel waste per year.
- Paper towels also imply the consumption of trees, toxic manufacturing emissions, the waste generated by packaging, transport pollution, and many other factors associated with the production, delivery, and waste removal. The total impact of these factors far exceeds those associated with hand dryers.
- It is hygienic
- Automatic activation means the user’s hands never contact any surface.
- Fast drying means more people actually wash their hands. This alone makes a significant improvement in hygiene.
- Most importantly, washroom users leave with hands that are completely dry, rather than moist. Fast drying times mean that people will actually dry their hands completely. Dry hands are much more hygienic than moist hands, providing much less opportunity for bacteria to multiply on the skin.
- It is quiet
- The Mediclinics Machflow hand dryer is around half as noisy as the leading high-speed dryers.
- The ability to reduce the speed of the machine can reduce the noise by half again.
- Special vibration damping and various other advanced design features combine with high-quality components and manufacturing, to create an exceptionally quiet unit.
- Note that most high-speed hand dryers produce more noise than conventional machines. The extraordinary feature of the Mediclinics models is that the noise produced is so much less than the leading brands, for equal or better performance and energy efficacy.
- It has a great warranty
- The Mediclinics Machflow, like our other high-speed hand dryers, has the best warranty of all high-speed machines in Australia.
- In fact, the Mediclinics Machflow has a better warranty than many conventional machines.
- The warranty terms are so good for one reason – quality. We are absolutely confident that these machines, properly maintained, will continue to operate faultlessly way beyond the term of the warranty. Great design, exceptional manufacturing QA processes, and quality European components guarantee an exceptional product.
- It is vandal-proof
- Over 25 years of experience in hand dryer manufacture guarantees great vandal-proofing. It is one of the primary requirements for any hand dryer.
- Casing is a very solid, 1.5mm thick steel or stainless steel.
- Casing design reduces points of ingress and removes any platforms for objects on top e.g. cigarettes or coffee cups.
- No moving parts external to the unit and a low overall profile make the Mediclinics Machflow less of a target for vandals.
- It is flexible
- This unit can be specified for almost any context. They are compact, sleek, robust, low maintenance, wall-mounted, effective, high-performance hand dryers.
- Variable fan speed means that the unit can be adapted to different uses. Fan speed can be increased to reduce drying time or turned down to reduce noise.
- Variable auto-start sensor setting means that the unit can adapt to a large number of washroom contexts.
- The back panel has universal screw mounting holes, designed to suit most hand dryers, making re-fitting with a Mediclinics Machflow hand dryer extremely simple.
- The wall-mounted aspect of the Mediclinics Machflow (as opposed to floor-mounted) means that it will easily replace any other wall-mounted unit without re-drafting architectural plans.
- The sleek modern design, with three designer finishes to choose from, means that it will look great in most washrooms.
- It is architect-friendly
- The Mediclinics Machflow hand dryer ticks all the boxes.
- It is a very environmentally-friendly hand dryer. Energy usage is slashed by up to 80% compared to most conventional hand dryers. In fact, energy usage is even around 30% less than the leading brand of high-speed hand dryers.
- It will make a significant impact on your NABERS and GREENSTAR scores, especially if your facility experiences high washroom traffic.
- It is also very, very fast. Hands are completely dry in 8 to 10 seconds.
- Despite its prodigious speed, the Machflow only produces around half the noise of the leading competitors.
- The experience of your washroom patrons is enhanced – dry hands in 8 to 10 seconds is something we have all dreamed of.
- The Machflow has the beauty of being a high-speed, high-efficiency machine in a conventional, compact wall-mounted format.
- It is extremely flexible and has a sleek yet neutral modern design that makes it easy to specify for a large range of projects.
- The Machflow range includes two Stainless Steel models; bright and brushed.
- The Mediclinics Machflow hand dryer, above all, is a high-quality machine. It is designed and manufactured in Europe to the highest standards, with all components sourced in Europe.
- Because of this, it has the best warranty in the country.
- It has premium design features
- Variable speed to suit a wide range of requirements.
- Variable auto-start sensor settings (5 – 25cm) to suit various situations.
- Standard fitting holes: making upgrades from other brands easy.
- Soft starting function for the motor, extending operating life.
- The absence of a heating element creates a more robust unit.
- Safety timer of 60 seconds.
- Vibration damping: highly effective vibration isolating mounting blocks.
Mediclinics Machflow hand dryer: The Uber-dryer
The Mediclinics Machflow is an extremely powerful and energy-efficient hand dryer. It will reduce energy usage, increase customer satisfaction, reduce running costs, improve your NABERS and GREENSTAR scores – and it will continue to do this for many years.
The choice should be very obvious by now.
European design and manufacturing backed with class-leading warranties, brought to market at very competitive prices, all combine to make the Machflow hand dryer an extraordinarily compelling piece of engineering.
Contact us at Davidson Washroom to find out more about the outstanding Mediclinics Machflow hand dryers!