Technical data for all models:All Mediclinics Machflow models use the same components, the differences being casing material and finish. Note that the Mediclinics Machflow has an adjustable fan speed, from 19,000 to 30,000 rpm, which is reflected in some of the figures being displayed as a range. COMPONENTS AND MATERIALS
- Stainless steel AISI 304 once-piece cover, bright finish, 1.5 mm thick.
- Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 screws.
- ABS base for wall mounting. It includes silent-blocks to damp mechanical vibrations.
- Vacuum universal brush motor, F class. RPM may be adjusted manually by means of a potentiometer.
- Automatic disconnection after 60 seconds of continuous use.
- Fully adjustable (5-25 cm) IR electronic detection sensor by means of a potentiometer.