What to Look for When Selecting a Hair Dryer for Your Commercial Bathroom
- Before touching a patient
- Prior to a procedure
- Immediately after a body fluid exposure risk
- After touching the patient, and
- After leaving the patient zone.
- Are wearing more than one plain (stoneless) ring on the fingers.
- Are wearing a watch on their wrist.
- Fail to pull up and keep sleeves away from the wrists.
- Having nail varnish present on the fingernails.
- Having false nails applied to the fingernails.
- Touch curtains at all throughout the audit, as these can often be contaminated and will mean the staff member should carry out hand washing once again.